Ornate Flowers


Hi and so glad that you are here! I am sharing a card I made a while ago. The sentiment has retired but you could easily replace it with another.  I wanted to share this bright and bold version of this stamp. I do not usually purple paper, I am not sure why because I really love purple. But this ornate bundle of flowers looked so pretty on the gorgeous grape. 


After I stamped the large stamp of flowers with momento ink I colored it will stampin blends. I fussy cut it out but in the middle of the flowers I did not want to cut the pieces in between and so I used my daffodil delight stampin blends and it blended nice with the watercolor background. I used the amazing flowers for every season gems.



I would love any comments you would have. Check out the new paper pumpkin! So excited it looks like it will be so fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment