Celebrate!




Welcome! So glad you are here. Isn't this just the cutest sunflower little flower? Today's card I stamped the smaller flower in calypso coral, pumpkin pie and crushed curry. I used  my wink of stella to add a little glitter and to soften a little of the color in the petals. If you do not have a wink of stella brush, you need to get one. I think it is one of my favorite tools.



I used the stitched shape square to die cut the flower (the middle size). I white heat embossed the greeting on black card stock. The panel behind is a piece of crumb cake embossed with the wood plank folder.


I kept this card pretty sweet and simple!  I hope you are staying healthy and safe.  Don't forget the current sale is bonus days! For every $50 you spend in the new catalog you will receive a $5 coupon to use toward a purchase next month.  It does have to be in one order for the $50 + . If you have any questions let me know. There are not limits to how many coupons you can get.  Have a great day!! Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment