Creating a white flower



Hi and thank you for stopping by today! I hope you had a great 4th of July and stayed healthy and safe! I took last week off from posting anything since I was pretty busy and didn't really have time to create or blog.  The card I wanted to share for today is created with the  celebrate sunflower bundle. I know if you follow my blog that I have been using this set a lot lately! I hope you aren't too sick of seeing ideas made with it. My challenge for this card was to create a white flower.


I used my smoky slate stampin blends to achieve this. The center was created with several colors, mango melody, old olive and a little crumb cake. The leaves are old olive and mossy meadow.


So as I made this card I thought it would look elegant on black card stock. What do you think? Is a panel of black look classy or depressing?  I would love to hear what you think. I tried to brighten it up with the ribbon and mounting it all on a whisper white panel. Thank you again for stopping by today! I would love to hear any comments you might have. Stay safe, cool and healthy!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am not sure how I missed this beautiful compliment! Have a safe and blessed day!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card! Have seen many different colors used and this one is
    one of the most impressive - thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your white flower just jumps off the card. It has so much dimension. It is absolutely gorgeous. May I ask, how many flowers did you use to create the layers? I, for one, would be thrilled to receive this card. Keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a strikingly beautiful card!! Just saw it on Pinterest, it jumped out at me😊. I love it on the back paper and the dimension really gives it a wow factor!

    ReplyDelete