Ink blended sunflower



Hi stamping friends! So glad you are here.  I have not posted in a while, I have been in a creative slump. What do you do when that happens to you?  I usually look at my old catalogs and get inspiration from them. Sometimes I feel like a lot of my things end up looking the same.  Not sure if that means it is my style or if I am not pushing myself enough. I love the big sunflower from the celebrate sunflower stamp set. You will see in my next couple posts that I have been having fun with it. I decided to just enjoy the process and not focus so much on if I think everyone will like the card.


Wow, my picture really did become a true close up! Hopefully it is not too big! I white heat embossed both the flower and the leaves and ink blended them for a fun color pop! I love all these bright colors together! I had also white heat embossed the greeting but I didn't want to cover all the bright colors and so I cut it apart. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I would love to hear from you! If you would like a holiday catalog please let me know and I will ship one to you.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment