Have scraps?



Are you a paper scraps hoarder? I am guilty as charged. So when I saw this challenge at the TGIF challenge it is all about scraps! I used up so many of the different colors of green that Stampin' Up has. I just happened to have many strips of scraps for my background. I started with a piece of white card stock, added a little liquid adhesive at a time and arranged the strips until the entire piece was filled. I then cut the excess off and ran it through my big shot with the largest stitched rectangle die.





I stamped the pear from the new set see the good. This was  one of my favorite new sets in the catalog. I had so much fun playing with the pear and the artichoke. I am excited to create cards with the pieces that I made. This was the first one that I made. I stamped the pear in daffodil delight lightly and then stamped pear pizzazz on top of this. It helped to have a stamp positioner for this step. I really like the subtle yellow that shows behind the green.


The other thing that really stood out to me on this set was the sentiments. I love the fonts and the says are so sweet. I am so excited to play more with this set. I would love to know what you do with paper scraps? Do you also keep all little pieces thinking you will need them someday? I could probably make about 50 cards with all the green scraps I have. Check out the amazing ideas for what to do with your scraps over at the challenge. I know that I will use some of the ideas I have seen.  Have a blessed day and I will be back soon! Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I predict a winner! Love how you used up all those pretty scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much LeAnne that is so sweet of you! I have so many scraps and so I now want to make this with other color combos. Such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete