Artichoke thanks

 


Hello! So glad you are here! I wanted to share with you another card idea with the see the good artichoke. I have really been having a lot of fun with this stamp set. I have been trying many color and techniques with the pear and the artichoke. 

I also tried to make a fun new background. I die cut a few branches in pear pizzazz and then glued them on to a strip of pear pizzazz then ran the entire piece through with the subtles embossing folder. I think this adds a fun element of texture to the card.


The artichoke was inked with pear pizzazz and a little old olive and then used a aqua painter to blend the colors a little. When using this technique you will lose a little of the detail but I think the painter look is so fun and unique. Every time you stamp it, it looks different. 


Thank you for stopping by. I would love any comments you might have!  Thank you! God bless!
                                                                                      

                                                                                             SEE THE GOOD CLING STAMP SET    

                                                                               See the good stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment