Which color do you prefer?

 


Hi! A quick post today to say which color do you prefer? When I get stuck in a rut (can't seem to stamp anything that I like) I just take my images and try them in different colors. So I did that with the new See the good stamp set. I stamped the artichokes in several colors (excuse the highland heather one). So which color do you like? It is amazing how fun it is to stamp things with colors you would not typically think.


Next I stamped the pear. For this one I stamped the first one full strength and then stamped it again without reinking. It is really fun to see how different the second generation stamping is. Our ink pads have such a wide array of colors, if we only take the time to play with them. Next I would like to stamp these both with a few different colors on the same image. I will need to use my stamp positioner for that since this stamp set is in red rubber. Let me know which of the pear colors you like the best. Thank you for stopping in today. And remember you are the artist and can make anything any color you pick.  Enjoy the process and take the chance to find a new color you like! Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment