Whale done candy pocket

 


Hi stampers! Quick little gift idea with the whale done bundle. I scored a piece of white card stock around a piece of candy and made a little matchbox covering for it. I am sorry I do not have the dimensions for it, but I plan to make more and so I will get those to you at a later date. After I made the wrap for the candy I cut a little piece of the whale dsp to fit the top half. I stamped a whale and punched him out including his adorable little spout. I stamped the greeting on the bottom and then stapled it before adhering the greeting so that I could hide the staple. This was a fun treat to make and I think that it is so adorable. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

WHALE OF A TIME 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER



WHALE DONE BUNDLE (EN)



No comments:

Post a Comment