A wreath of Love

 


Hi! I have another card made with the arrange a wreath bundle (receive a 10% off when you purchase the bundle and a FREE saleabration item) and in good taste dsp. A check out the new stitched with whimsy dies! They are so fun! Speaking of fun I have been so much fun with the wreath dies also! I hope you don't get tired of all the cards I have made with them lately.



- Using the white heat embossing powder and versamark ink pad I stamped the wreath on the dark wood panel from the in good taste dsp
- Die cut the wreath and heart with the wreath builder dies. Used a scrap of card stock behind the word "love".
- Using the stitched with whismy die on the dark wood panel and then used paper trimmer to cut out panel.
-Attached all to a A2 (4 1/2 x 5 inch) card. Finished with a few of the hearts I had leftover from the card yesterday, a few sequins from the whale of a time sequins and a linen thread bow.
Thank you again for stopping by! I hope you find some time to be creative and stamp. It really does create serenity and calmness. Have a blessed day!






No comments:

Post a Comment