Global Design Project Challenge

 


Hi and welcome to my blog! If you are here for the first time I am so excited and happy you stopped by! My card today I created for the Global Design Project card challenge. What a talented bunch of designers! This week it was a theme challenge and with Valentine's Day right around the corner a love theme.
I am really loving arrange a wreath bundle! I love a stamp set that you can use year round and this one is it! Plus, who doesn't love a fun wreath. The other day I made a card with the detailed hearts die and I had many beautiful little hearts leftover and so I made a shaker card with them. My cards are usually simple so this was a little "extra" for me.



- Die cut the wreath and bow with arrange a wreath dies and the largest circle from the stitched shaped dies with the in good taste dsp (saving the inside of the circle for another project).
- With flirty flamingo ink and a blending brush I created a soft background for the hearts. 
- The greeting I created with the arrange a wreath stamp set, stamping on crumb cake card stock with crumb cake ink. The greeting is stamped in early espresso. After cutting it out I used my pinewood planks embossing folder to give it added texture.
- Finished the card off with the assembly of the shaker and a window sheet to create the fun shaker part.


Thank you again for stopping by and I hope you come back soon. Tomorrow I have another card I created with the arrange a wreath bundle. Check out and play along with the fun challenge on the Global Design Project. The designers have amazing "love " cards! Have a blessed day and stay healthy and stay in and stamp!









2 comments:

  1. Your card caught my eye in the gallery over at GDP and wanted to say how much I like it. Love that it’s a shaker card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Susan! I really appreciate your comment! Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete