Simple Sunday

 


Happy Sunday! I am starting a new series called Simple Sunday. I will be posting very simple cards that you can create on your relaxing Sunday's. I hope you enjoy. My first card was created with the forever gold laser sheets. These make a quick and easy card because the main focal point is all done for you. 



- I started out with a piece of basic white card stock and splattered it with black ink and frost white shimmer paint after it dried I ran it through with the dainty diamond 3D embossing folder.
- I attached the gold wreath from the forever gold laser sheet.
- With the wreath builder dies I cut out the heart with real red card stock and a scrap of gold I had on my desk.
- I left the red "love" letters in and attached the gold letters on top with multipurpose liquid glue. Then attached the heart with mini dimensionals. The gold edge is another scrap that I had to add a little more gold to the card. ( I am an official scrap hoarder)


This card came together super fast and I love the pop of red with the gold. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed Sunday. I hope you have time to create a simple Sunday card of your own!
Speaking of simple, nothing makes stamping easier than the paper pumpkin. All the work is done for you. If you order a 3 month subscription you can pick one of the FREE saleabration sets. With a 6 month you get your choice of one $100 FREE item or two $50 and with a 12 month you can pick 4 $50 FREE items or 2 $100 or any combination you would like plus you also receive hostess benefits and get $22 in FREE product in either of the current catalogs!  Don't miss out!






No comments:

Post a Comment