Love never fails!

 Hello! Do you enjoy making Valentine cards? I think they are one of my favorite kind of cards to make. Today's card is another fun card with the detailed hearts die and a fun and easy watercolor technique.


- Taping down a piece of shimmery white card stock with painter blue tape to a piece of cardboard, I wet the card stock with my largest painter pen. Then the fun part, using ink refills to put the color on. Blushing brideflirty flamingo and highland heather were the ink colors I used.
- Using the detailed hearts die I cut out the piece (after it dried).
-  The "love" heart is from the wreath builder dies and I used a little scrap I had of glitter paper from an old paper pumpkin to place behind the word.
- Finished with a piece of polka dot tulle and crinkled seam binding white ribbons.


I really appreciate you visiting my blog today. Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.





No comments:

Post a Comment