Made with Love

 


Isn't this such a beautiful sentiment! It is from the garden wishes stamp set. I had so much fun creating this card today! I am really into splatter right now. Whether it is water, ink or shimmer paint, I am really into it. Try it!


- I white heat embossed with versamark ink the flowers from the garden wishes stamp set. Then using my blending brushes I rubbed in with balmy bluemisty moonlight and rich razzleberry ink
- I used white ink refillfrost white shimmer paint and water to make my splatter.
- I used the largest stitched rectangle die and cut out placing that on a piece of basic white card stock that I had embossed with the subtle embossing folder.
- White heat embossed the sentiment on black card stock and punched out with the tailored tag punch.
 

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a blessed day and stay healthy and safe! Check out the new mini catalog and don't forget about saleabration! Every $50 spent and you can pick from the saleabration catalog FREE items. If you sign up to be a demonstrator right now you will receive over $50 worth of card stock. Signing up is only $99 and you can pick $125 worth of product! Plus FREE shipping! Let me know if you have any questions. 







No comments:

Post a Comment