To a Wild Rose retiring


Hello and thank you for joining me today! I am so glad that you are here. Today I have created a card with the to a wild rose stamp set. This set is reduced in price right now as are the dies. They are both an unbelievable good deal! Get them while they are still available. I love the greetings in this set.

This card was created mostly just with the bundle as well as neutral designer series paper, razzleberry stampin blends and stampin chalk marker. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day!
If you need a catalog contact me and I would love to send one out to you!


Only a few more days to order paper pumpkin. This kits looks so adorable and I am sure that it will be a fun one to enjoy with your children during the summer.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment