A Note of Thanks to Jennifer McGuire

 


Hello, so glad you are here. I am always so inspired by so many talented and creative stampers out there and today's card was inspired by one of the best, Jennifer McGuire! Her videos are always so well done, creative and she is great at explaining her process! And she always give so many wonderful examples. When I saw her video about creating texture without adding bulk I couldn't pass up trying it with the products I have.  This card was the first try and I am anxious to it this technique with many other dies I have. The process is very simple, using the paradise palms dies I die cut the palms from several different Stampijn' Up green colors. Then I glued them down to basic white cardstock. Let the glue dry completely and then using the stitched greenery die I ran through the entire panel. The die adds stitching to the dies and the paper. Love this look! I just added a sentiment with the amazing dies and part of a greeting from sending smiles. Did you notice on the "thanks" that I offset it so that it would look like a shadow?


Isn't this technique such a fun idea!  I can't wait to try it will other dies. I hope you give it a try and don't forget to check out Jennifer's blog. Thanks for joining me today! Have a blessed day!


Don't forget all of the extra added bonus incolor products that you will receive if you sign up to be a demonstrator. Let me know if you have any questions.


Sign up for your paper pumpkin subscription now for this adorable pick of the crop kit!







No comments:

Post a Comment