Birthday Beach Wave

 


The possibilities are endless with the waves of inspiration bundle! My card today is stamped with 2 of the new incolors, starry sky and Tahitian tide inks. I also used a wave layer that I die cut with the Tahitian tide and the card base and sentiment is with starry sky cardstock.  Don't you love that sweet little bird stamped in smoky slate, he just adds so much life!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying the new incolors and the new catalog. Remember that if you sign up to be a demonstrator you will receive over $66.50 worth of new incolor product! It is all FREE with a $99 kit that you pick and choose all the product that you would like ($125 worth) I would love to answer any questions you might have about joining! 
Have a great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment