Paradise Palms Watercolor Scene

 


Do you like making scene cards? I love it especially with watercolor. It is fun to create a story on my card front. For my story today it begins with an island with one lone palm tree from the paradise palm bundle. For many this would be paradise, away from all the chaos of the busy world. I created the scene with many of the stamps from the set and used my water painter to move the ink around after I stamped. For the water and sky I used my coastal cabana and balmy blue ink refill and water painter for a quick wash of color. The birds are from the waves of inspiration stamp set. I think they add a little tranquility to the scene. I finished it off with a encouraging sentiment from the paradise palms set. 
The paradise palms bundle makes creating a scene so easy. Why not give it a try.  Create your own paradise and share it with someone. Thank you for letting me share mine with you today!







No comments:

Post a Comment