Hand Stamped Sentiments #389


Hello! Happy Tuesday and a new hand stamped sentiments sketch challenge!  I love sketch challenges because I feel like so often I reach for layouts that I have used in the past. I am sure this sketch will inspire you to create! 


For this card I used the artistic dies for the main image. Have you tried using one of your dies to create an embossed image? Normally, you use dies to cut images out but you can also use them to emboss rather than cut. You will have to check your embossing machine for the sandwich to use for this technique. After I embossed the image I used the white ink pad to swipe ink across so that the embossed part would stand out. The basic borders dies were used to create the banner look for the bottom of the piece.
Have you seen the new designer series paper in the new catalog? Stampin' Up has the most beautiful paper and this catalog does not disappoint. One of my favorite is the perfectly penciled paper. Black and white paper and so it is so easy to use! I used a piece behind my blushing bride cardstock. 
 

The sentiment is from the sending smiles stamp set and die cut with waves dies. I finished it off with a white crinkled seam binding bow and a few iridescent jewels
I am so excited to see what you create with this sketch. I know there will be so many wonderful and inspiring cards! Make sure to post it on the hand stamped sentiments blog! Thanks so much for stopping by today! 








2 comments:

  1. Wow, Patti! So many great techniques in the CAS beauty! I totally have to try them, lol. Great to see so many fun new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather! You're so sweet to take the time to comment! I really appreciate you! Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete