Fern 3D Embossing Folder


Happy Tuesday! This 3D fern embossing folder is so beautiful! It is a must have, I hope you don't get to tired of seeing it on all my cards. This card I wanted it to be the star so I used my blending brushes and old olive, pear pizazz and mossy meadow to apply ink. I ran it through my stampin and emboss machine with the fern folder after all the ink dried. Isn't it just stunning? I added a little spatter with my white ink refill and my water painter. The sentiment is from the new sending smiles bundle. Another must have! Love the images, sentiments and the dies. 
To add the ink to the flower I first stamped with balmy blue and then with a sponge dauber applied a little starry sky (new incolor) to the edge. For the flower center I stamped off the balmy blue. I finished off the card with a few iridescent jewels
Thanks so much for spending your time here. If you have not received a catalog yet let me know and I will mail you one. Have a great day!







 



No comments:

Post a Comment