Totally Awesome Waves

 




Hello stamping friend! A fairly easy card for today with the waves of inpiration bundle. I couldn't wait to try and white heat emboss this huge wave and it did not disappoint! To really make it pop I used my blending brushes with balmy blue, coastal cabana and pacific point inks. Trying to concentrate the darker colors where the waves curls over. Since I already had the versamark, white embossing powder and heat gun out I embossed the sentiment on balmy blue cardstock and used one of the cute dies from the bundle. I also die cut and tucked in a few clouds. Did you notice the gray layer on the clouds to add the shadow, such fun dies!




Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope this card has inspired you to make a fun and quick card. 














No comments:

Post a Comment