Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #392

 


Hello and welcome back to another hand stamped sentiments sketch challenge. I had so many ideas for this sketch, I really love it! I decided to turn the sketch on its side for my card. Remember you can adjust the sketch, use your creativity! I used the waves of inspiration bundle for my card. The dies have 2 beautiful waves that I cut with balmy blue and starry sky cardstock. I adhered them to a layering circle die cut with basic white cardstock. Then cut off the part that didn't fit on the circle. I used the timber 3D embossing folder on basic white cardstock. When I went to adhere the circles I decided to also adhere part of the wave that I had cut off. I like how it kept the motion of the waves going. The sentiment is white heat embossed on starry sky and the waves dies to cut out. I finished it with a knotted linen thread and a few iridescent rhinestone jewels.





I thought the jewels would look like water drops. Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to join in the fun with the hand stamped sentiments challenge. I look forward to all the creative ideas! 









4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Patti - so clever to show off the wave dies like this - perfect showcase! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather! I am really loving the waves of inspiration bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete