Hand Stamped Sentiments #394

 


Hi! This week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments we have an inspiration challenge. These gorgeous images are bound to get your creative juices flowing! I couldn't wait to break out the tree lot dies from the saleabration catalog, as well as the coordinating tree for sale stamps from the new mini catalog. I love to create scene cards and this one was right up my alley. It might have taken a little time, yet the process was so relaxing. I probably will not mass produce this card but I could see a version of this for some of my Christmas cards. 



I began with a scrap of Fluid watercolor paper that I had from another project, it had a color wash of soft succulent and balmy blue and so I die cut the trees from that.  This was really where the color palette came from. I used subtle designer series paper and silver foil for the camper. I even added a little tree to the inside of the camper. Isn't this the cutest camper ever!? The lights were also die cut with silver foil paper. 
For the top part of the background I clear heat embossed the snowflakes on basic white cardstock and then used my blending brushes to ink blend with balmy blue, night of navy and a little memento black for an embossed resist technique. I ink blended the bottom half with crumb cake and a little daffodil delight for the light shining from the camper window. Then I added a few snowy hills in the middle ground with the basic border dies.



I love the sweet little dog and his footprints in the stamp set and so I added those at the last minute. If you have not purchased this stamp set and received your die set for FREE go now and order! So many amazing dies that you could play for hours! 
I am so excited to see what you create with these amazing pictures as your inspiration. Share them with all of us! Make sure to submit them to hand stamped sentiments! Have a wonderful week and enjoy your stamping time!

















2 comments:

  1. So cute, Patti - I haven't managed to use the dog yet, which is pretty crazy considering our herd here, lol. Such a fun scene - love this camper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather! You have to include the dog in your next card! And don't forget the dog prints!

      Delete