Hippo Dance Class

 


Hello! Well, I am officially obsessed with the hippest hippos stamp set and hippo dies! I can't believe they are both FREE with a $100 order! They are all I want to play with. When I created the hippo dancing in the rain the other day I thought why not place my hippo in the dance studio. So that is what I created. I used  the basic border die with crumb cake cardstock and cut off the scallop after I die cut it and then ran through with the timber 3D embossing folder.  I drew lines for the walls and ballet bars with my Stampin' write black marker. (not sure if the bars are realistic, I am not a dancer)


I wanted one "wall" to be mirrored so I used silver foil paper. It was very hard to get a photo, looks so cute in person. For the sentiment I used the layering circle dies to cut out a sentiment from the hippo set. 
Now for the hippo, I stamped it in memento ink and colored with Stampin' blends; smokey slate, flirty flamingo. I also added a layer of vellum to "fluff" up the tutu. To adhere that I just used Stampin' Seal over the entire piece. Because it is such a small piece you can't see the adhesive. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to have something different for tomorrow other than hippos, haha.










No comments:

Post a Comment