Sending Many Thanks


I am sending many thanks to all of you for visiting my blog! I am humbled that you would spend your time to come here and see what I have created. I love stamping and creating with color and sharing that with everyone is something I love. I hope that my cards and gift ideas are inspiring you to try new things or to even just play around.
For today's card I gold heat embossed on Fluid watercolor paper the new fond of autumn stamp set. This set was one I just had to have and I couldn't wait to watercolor it! So that is exactly what I did! Using my water painters I applied night of navy, mint macaron, blushing bride and cherry cobbler to the images. I really like to heat emboss if I want a clean watercolor look. For the sentiment, I also gold heat embossed and used blushing bride for the color.
 

I kinda got a little carried away with taking pictures. :)


I used the basic border dies to create an edge to the front panel and so the brushed metallic gold paper is actually on the inside panel and just shows through. (it was hard to get a pic of that)


What sets stood out to you in the new holiday catalog? Thanks again for stopping by today! Have a blessed week!












No comments:

Post a Comment