Freshly Made Sketches #547

 


I played along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge for this week. I really thought this was a fun and unique sketch. My main focus for my card is the butterfly from the Amazing Silhouettes Stamp Set. I white heat embossed it on Parakeet Party Cardstock and using my Layering Circle Dies cut it out. I searched my designer series paper and found this beautiful piece from the saleabration catalog Rings of Love . It went perfect with the soft feel I was going for. Using Stitched Greenery Die on a piece of Basic White Cardstock was the base layer of my card.  

To make the sentiment really stand out, I die cut 2 layers of Blushing Bride Cardstock for each word from the Amazing Thanks Dies and adhered them together. I like how stable this makes the words. Then I mounted them all on the outline die that I cut with Basic White Cardstock. I finished it off with a few Brushed Brass Butterflies. Thanks so much for stopping by. 
















6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love the soft colours and background stitching! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color palette! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love to get color inspiration from the dsp!

      Delete
  3. I love the pink and yellow together! Beautifully done! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete