Waves of Inspiration

 


Hello! It has been a while since I pulled out my Waves of Inspiration bundle and so I thought today I would give it a little love. I pulled out my Fluid Watercolor Paper and white heat embossed the large wave. Then using the water painter I applied Balmy Blue, Starry Sky and Coastal Cabana for the wave and background. After that dried completely I stamped a few of the birds with smoky slate ink. The greeting was white heat embossed on Starry Sky Cardstock. I stamped the bird image on Fluid Watercolor Paper also with Smoky Slate, using my water painter I softened the edges just a little and used the die to cut out.



I used a few strands of White Bakers Twine to hold down my sentiment. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I really appreciate the time you spend with me!










No comments:

Post a Comment