Hand Stamped Sentiments #395


It's that time, a Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge. I think sketch challenges are always my favorite, maybe because I feel like I get in a rut and use the same sketches for my cards. Which of the challenges are your favorite? This week we have a really fun sketch!
I used the new Decorated with Happiness bundle for my card, mostly because I love the evergreen branch in these dies. So instead of using a flower, I switched it up. The saleabration Rings of Love designer series paper (it's FREE) has the most gorgeous sheet of watercolor paper, that was my inspiration for the colors. 


I added a stitched rectangle die cut piece of vellum, so I wouldn't have to cover up the beautiful paper. I white heat embossed the sentiment on night of navy card stock which is also cut with the stitched rectangle dies. For the bow and stars I used the dies from the bundle with silver foil paper. This card could be easily used as Christmas cards since it went together quickly. 
I am so excited to see what card you create with this sketch! I know the ideas will inspire me to create. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 











3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Patti - I'm so in love with this pine stem! Great use of that sheet of DSP - I've been using it like crazy, lol. Those tiny silver stars are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather! Yes, I am excited to make lots of fun cards with the pine stem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete