Hope and Prayer

 


Do you ever buy stamp sets for the sentiments? I always can't help but purchasing the sets with spiritual sentiments. The Hope and Prayer stamp set really sold me. The fonts are also really fun and unique. I am also really obsessed with the Rays of Light stamp and the Basic Border Dies, in particular the cloud die.
I first stamped the rays with daffodil delight with the stamparatus,  I didn't want a real solid stamping., so I wiped off some of the ink. Then I stamped the scrap of basic white cardstock with smoky slate the sentiment and the dove. I stamped the dove also on a piece of masking paper and fussy cut, placed it on top of the bird. Then I put that in the stamparatus and stamped the rays without reinking and with a very light touch.


I die cut 2 layers of clouds and attached one to the ray panel. Then after mounting the image panel on a piece of smoky slate, I matched the lines and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals. adding the final layer of clouds with more Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish the card I added a few Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to the rays and the bird. I hope you have a great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment