Love you a Ton Hippo

 


Have you had enough of the Hippest Hippo stamps and Hippo dies yet? I could help creating another card (and Aug is just begun so there might be more). How fun are the dies that coordinate with this stamp set. The possiblities are endless. I started with a piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper and stamped my hippo with Stazon Black ink. Then using the water painter and Crumb Cake, So Saffron and Blushing Bride I watercolored the hippo. I thought the hippo would look cute in the tub and had to use the waves and splash dies. I also added a few Blushing Bride Flowers to match the one the hippo is holding.


These pieces are all adhered to a Layering Circle die and mounted on Subtle Designer Series Paper. I attached it all to a piece of Crumb Cake that I embossed with the Gingham Embossing folder. (Which is FREE right now with a qualifying order) Some of the final touches were adding Blushing Bride sunglasses, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and the sentiment die cut with a banner from the Celebrations Tag dies.
Thanks so much for coming by today! Have a great week!











2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!
    You've actually done several Hippo cards that use "water droplets"; what die are you using to get them? I also didn't see a reference to where the tub came from; is that from "Full Basket"? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Both the droplets and the tub are from the hippos dies, the free saleabration set that coordinates with the hippos stamp set. Hope this helps, let me know if I can help in any other way.

    ReplyDelete