Hippos Dancing in the Clouds


Can you believe it is almost September? Where did August go? Today I made a fun birthday card with the Free saleabration Hippest Hippos and Hippo Dies! Order $100 and you can get both for FREE! These are only available till the end of the month, so order today! 
I stamped the hippos with memento ink on basic white cardstock and colored with Stampin' Blends then cut them out with the coordinating dies. I wanted them to look like they were dancing in the clouds and so I used the Rays of Light stamp with daffodil delight and calypso coral along with die cutting the clouds from the Basic Borders dies 3 times. To soften the edge where the daffodil delight and calypso coral meet I light swiped over with a blending brush. I gave them each a balloon that was die cut with the Celebration Tags with Subtle Designer Series paper.  The greeting is from the One Happy Family stamp set stamped with calypso coral. I finished it off with a few Seasonal Sequins and Wink of Stella glitter brush on the rays and the tips of the clouds.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment