Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder

 


Did you notice the new Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder in the new mini catalog? I think it was kinda hidden and I almost missed it. I love the embossing folders because they add so much texture and they are affordable. You can also use them in so many ways! Today, I embossed it on crumb cake cardstock and then colored the leaves with my watercolor pencils. It was very easy to to add color to the raised edges. Then to really smooth the color I used my blender pen to activate the color. Honestly, I could have just left it, I don't think I used enough color to really make a difference.  I created splatter with my crumb cake refill and my water painter. If you add a lot of water to a drop of refill and then just shake the water painter it leaves a nice splatter. 
After that dried I used the edge of my scissors to distress the edges and then applied crumb cake with my blending brush to the edges. I wrapped a piece of linen thread around twice and tied in a bow.


For the greeting I used the banner and sentiment from the Fond of Autumn Stamp Set. I also used my blending brush to add crumb cake ink. I finished the card off with a few brushed metallic dots and attached to a crumb cake cardstock base. Thank you so much for stopping by and make sure to check out this new embossing folder as well as the other ones in the new mini catalog!








No comments:

Post a Comment