Color Challenge Round 2


Hello, I am back again today with another idea using the color combo from yesterday's hand stamped sentiments color challenge. I stamped the daisy garden stamp with versamark and clear heat embossed it on Fluid watercolor paper. Using my water painters I applied the 3 colors; pool party, starry sky and pumpkin pie. I knew that both pool party and starry sky would mix nicely yet the pumpkin pie would create a brown so I intentionally left a little gap and didn't let the pumpkin pie mix.
 

The sentiment is from the hope and prayer stamp set. I also added a layer of fern 3D embossed piece of pool party cardstock along with a few fine sparkle gems. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you get a chance to join us with the color challenge!




With every $50 order you will receive a wonderful tutorial of step by step instructions by several amazing demonstrators! Here is a little sneak peek!





No comments:

Post a Comment