Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #399

 


FREE Shipping Today!! Plus, time for a color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge #399! Wow, this was a really hard combo of colors for me. I am looking forward to seeing what you create with it. I used the paradise palms stamp set and palms dies for my card. I clear heat embossed the sun on Fluid watercolor paper and using my water painter and pumpkin pie created a sunburst. Then I used the starry sky for the water and sky. To create the sky I used a lot of water and very little ink and then for the water I drew a line with my stampin' write marker and pulled the color out with water.


On a separate piece of Fluid water color paper I inked up the palm trees and used my water painter to apply a little water to the inked up stamp and then stamped on the paper. I also did a quick watercolor wash for the grass area. After they all dried I used the dies to cut them out. Stamped the greeting with starry sky and I attached all the images to the crumb cake card base. Finished it off with a few fine sparkle gems in pool party. I can't wait to see what you do with this color combo! Thanks for stopping by.













No comments:

Post a Comment