Bird's Eye View Watercolor

 


I know what you are thinking, another Bird's Eye View card? I just can't get enough of it! Obsessed! Isn't this bird so cute watercolored with Balmy Blue and Berry Burst? I used the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set and coordinating Sentiment Silhouettes Dies to cut out the greeting. The Stargazing DSP is die cut with the Radiating Stitches Dies (Online Exclusive) For the background layer I used the Ferns 3D Embossing Folder and then lightly used Berry Burst Ink with my blending brush to add color and then flicked on some Basic Black Stampin' Write marker splatter. ( just use the tip of the marker and flick with the cap to create quick and easy splatter.) Finished it off with a little White Bakers Twine and a few Pastel Sequins and Iridescent Rhinestone Basic gems. Hope this inspires you to create today! 
Have a great week!










No comments:

Post a Comment