Birthday Card in Flirty Flamingo

 


Still cloudy in Southern California, can you tell by my picture? Sorry, hopefully you can get an idea. I also find it hard to truly get a good picture of Flirty Flamingo ink and cardstock. I love the color but sometimes I feel like it photographs orange-ish. Anyway in person this card is beautiful! I stamped the flowers from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and then used a water painter to move the ink around a little. I love this look. I did the same with the leaves. A great tip I heard from someone I say watercoloring flowers was to put a little of the flower color in with the leaves. I tried that and think that is looks really neat. Sorry I can't remember who I heard it from. I used the Artistic Dies for the stamped pieces as well as the leaves in the background. I added a layer of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock with the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder. Finished the card off with a few Iridescent Basic Pearls and Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Gems.
Happy Stamping!











No comments:

Post a Comment