Hand Stamped Sentiment #417

 


Hello and so glad you're here for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge! This inspiration board just screams summer to me (and makes me hungry for ice cream haha). I loved all the soft colors and the beautiful wave from the beach and so that is where I started. The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set is so fun and the Waves Dies are a must have! I began with my blending brushes and balmy blue, blackberry bliss, flirty flamingo, daffodil delight and coastal cabana, overlapping the colors as I continued down the paper. Then I splattered water on the panel, let it dry completely and white heat embossed the waves over the top. 

I then used the blending brushes to go over again to make the colors pop around the embossed wave. The sentiment is stamped with balmy blue and cut apart. Finished it off with a few pastel adhesive backed sequins
Thanks so much for joining me today and I look forward to all the fun summer creations out there!












2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Patti - I definitely don't use this set enough - what an inspiration you've set! I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! With all the fun new products I always forget about the beautiful older sets. And you can never go wrong with an emboss resist! Have a great weekend!

      Delete