It's In the Stars

 


Today I tried to create northern lights with the It's in the Stars background stamp. It didn't turn out as dark as I wanted but I do like the colors so I decided not to add more color. I began by stamping the It's in the Stars stamp with versamark on Fluid Watercolor Paper and White heat embossed it. Then I wet the entire piece and added Parakeet Party, Highland Heather, Mambo Melon, Misty Moonlight and then Night Of Navy ink with a water painter. I tilted the paper to try and get the colors to move. After it dried I sprinkled it with clean water drops. The planet was created with Radiating Stitched Dies, Stargazing DSP, Reach for the Stars Dies and Holographic Trio Specialty Paper. The Reach For The Stars Stamp Set greeting is white heat embossed on Basic Black Cardstock. I added a few Holographic stars with the Reach For the Stars Dies. (purchase the bundle for 10% off) The Holographic paper is so gorgeous! A must have! Let me know what you think of this? I had fun creating and I think I might try again with more intense colors. Don't miss out on the last days of the 15% off select Designer Series Paper.












No comments:

Post a Comment