Faith over Fear

 




Today was one of those "use the scraps on your table" cards. I love the Radiating Stitches Dies (online exclusive) for most of the card. I had some watercolor paper left over from another project that I created and it was perfect for these sweet hearts as well as the smallest rectangle. I used the Basics 3D Embossing Folder (polka dots) for the Bubble Bath rectangle layer. I added a little Baker's Twine and placed the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set greeting on top with dimensionals. I love that there are coordinating Sentiment Silhouettes Dies to cut these out! To finish it off I used a few Iridescent Rhinestone Basics and Iridescent Pearls. Who loves creating with things that you almost throw away? Have a great day and use up those things on your desk. You might surprise yourself with a fun card!










No comments:

Post a Comment