Wanted to Say Dies

 


If you are like me you like a nice bold greeting and the Wanted to Say Dies stood out to me right away. This die set has popular greetings and a few dies to enhance the card. For this card I started with a bokah technique. Using my water painter and Bubble Bath Ink and Lemon Lolly Ink to create a soft background on Fluid Watercolor Paper. Then when it dried I used the circles from the Reach for The Stars Dies to create masks. Then I placed the circles on the watercolored paper and applied White Craft Ink with a sponge dauber to the inside of the circle. I am sorry it is really hard to see on my pictures. I used 4 sizes of circles for the mask.
I die cut one circle with Basic White Cardstock and then ran through with the Basics 3D Embossing Folder (online exclusive). For the greeting I used Bubble Bath Cardstock and Holographic Trio Specialty Paper (and for the bow). The present was die cut with Bubble Bath Cardstock and I used my Stampin' Blends to add a little more dimension and a few white dots with a gelly pen. Of course I couldn't forget a few Iridescent Rhinestone Basics Jewels.









No comments:

Post a Comment