Hand Stamped Sentiments #419

 



Who loves a sketch challenge? I think they are so fun and always are so inspiring. Today's sketch on the Hand Stamped Sentiments Blog is no exception. Check out the fun sketch! As soon as I saw the circle I knew I wanted to play once again with the Reach for The Stars Bundle.  I picked Berry Burst Cardstock for the color of the planet and after using from the Reach for the Stars Dies one of the circle dies I used the fun "crater" die. So fun! I used the Holographic Trio Specialty Paper for the rings. When I put the pieces together I decided that stamping the greeting at an angle with Versamark Ink Pad and Silver Heat Embossing it would bring out the rings even more. For the strips on the diagonal I used the Basic Border Dies (cloud) and another piece of the Stargazing Designer Series Paper.  I finished it off with a few white stars. 


I am so excited to see what you create with the fun sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Join us in the fun! Have a great day and don't forget that You're Stellar!



















2 comments:

  1. So fun, Patti - I am loving this suite, what a great focus for our sketch! Genius! These bright colors sing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather! You are always so kind and encouraging and I really appreciate that!

      Delete