What' New?

 


Bird's Eye View is making another appearance! I stamped with Memento Black Ink and used my Stampin' Blends to color, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Pool Party and Crumb Cake. I stamped the tree and leaves on Granny Apple Green Cardstock where it would continue. I used the Stitched With Whimsy Dies to frame the bird and I couldn't resist the cute glasses for my friend! For the greeting I used the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set and the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies. The card base is Parakeet Party Cardstock and I ran the front through my Stampin' Emboss machine with the Basics 3D Embossing Folder. I finished the card off with Linen Thread. I love how cute this turned out. I am normally not a fan of greens but I seem to really use them a lot! Stampin' Up has a great variety of greens!
















2 comments:

  1. Super cute image. I love the branch you added for the bird and extending it to the green layer. That is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lisa! I got the idea from a card from an old Stampin' Up catalog and thought it would be cute with the branch. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete