Global Design Project #432

 



What a beautiful card to CASE from Global Design Project designer Elodie Ventroux. I liked how simple her stunning card was and so I kept my card clean and simple as well. I used the saleabration Softly Sophisticated Bundle. This bundle comes with a 2 step stamp set which I used for the focal point. I used the Reach For The Stars Dies to cut the circle around the flowers. Using the embossing folder in the bundle and a piece of Bubble Bath Cardstock I created the side panel. After I ran it through with the embossing folder I used a Blending Brush to apply bubble bath ink to the edges. 

The Stitched with Whimsy Dies were used for the border she used around her card with her dsp. I stamped the sentiment with Bubble Bath Ink and tied a bow with Baker's Twine. I finished it with a few Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins. Don't miss out on the last week of saleabration and order today! Thanks so much for stopping by today! 







No comments:

Post a Comment