TGIF Challenge #460

 


As saleabration comes to a close, I feel like I have not used all of the product enough. So the TGIF Challenge was perfect because it inspired me to pull some of the items out. I created a night time scene for the toucan from the Jungle Pals Stamps and Dies. I stamped him in Memento Ink and colored him with Stampin' Blends and then used the die to cut out him out and the tree. For the tree I wanted a highlight so I die cut it with Early Espresso Cardstock and Crumb Cake Cardstock, slightly offsetting them when I adhered them together.


I used a piece of Stargazing DSP for the scene and the sentiment is from the Reach For The Stars Stamp Set. The other 2 layers are Basic White Cardstock with the Basics 3D Embossing Folder and the It's In The Stars Background Stamp, which I clear embossed on Night Of Navy Cardstock. Then a used a White Ink to make the embossing pop.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget that there are only a few days left to order and receive FREE saleabration items.!






No comments:

Post a Comment