Hot Air Balloon


 How beautiful is the Hot Air Balloon Bundle ? I love not only the stamps but also the dies! For the large balloon I die cut it out with Berry Burst Cardstock and then used a Blending Brush to apply ink around the edges. The center decorative piece was from some leftover watercolor paper that had a wash of Berry Burst Ink and water. 
I combined them with the Radiating Stitches Dies for a quick lift you up card.
The Basic Border Dies were used to create the fun clouds in the background. I just die cut one of the clouds with Basic White Cardstock and then used that as a template. I used Blending Brushes to lightly apply ink. I used several different blues and then finished the top clouds off with Berry Burst (sorry it is really hard to see in the picture). I finished the card off with a few of the Online Exclusive Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment