Another Sketch Challenge Idea

 


I couldn't resist using the Autumn Leaves Dies for the card sketch from yesterday. In case you missed the sketch I will link my blog post here. One of my favorite techniques is to use a piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper and spritz with water and then drop in ink refills with a Water Painter. Let it dry and then flick clean water and ink with Water Painter. After it has dried completely then I used the Autumn Leaves to die cut. I have many more leaves so I will be making another card soon with the leftovers. I adhered the leaves to a strip of Country Woods DSP and attached a little piece of Linen Thread behind the middle leaf.


For the card front I stamped the sentiment from the Rustic Crate Stamp Set with Memento Ink and then  ran the Crushed Curry Cardstock through with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder. Finished it off with a few Neutral Adhesive-Backed Sequins. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to create with this sketch!






No comments:

Post a Comment