When you don't feel like coloring?

 


Today's card is a quick and easy card to create when you don't have the time or feel like coloring. I used the colors from the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge. I White Heat Embossed the flowers from the Rustic Crate Stamps on Peach Pie Cardstock and then used the Rustic Crate Dies to cut out. I also White Heat Embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set on Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. I used the Timber 3D Embossing Folder on Pecan Pie Cardstock and gently rubbed the White Ink Pad across the embossed area. The Basic White Cardstock is embossed with the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder. I finished the card off with a Linen Thread bow behind the sentiment and a few Neutral Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
This is the last card I created with this color combo, I hope it has inspired you to join the fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment