Baby in Blue

Who loves to cuddle a sweet little baby in a cozy blanket? I sure do! This little baby is so adorable all snuggled up in his blue blanket! I will be so sad to see this set retire. I have had so much fun stamping and coloring it.

And who can resist adding that precious little bear hat, not me!  I used my stampin blends to color all these images. I thought that the polka dots in the neutral designer series paper went well with the dots on his blanket and I used the coordinating other side to break up the card front. For the congrats greeting I glued 3 layers together so that it gave it more dimension and stood out more. The layout for this card is very simple and you can use so many different stamp sets that you have. Sorry this post is so short. Since I had skipped so many days I thought I would just share another quick card I had made today! Have a great day and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment