Perennial flower punch


I am so in love with this new punch and coordinating stamp! I know I have used it a lot lately, and I am hoping you like the ideas that I have some up with.  Most of them are pretty basic and easy but I think that is what I like most.  Quick and easy!


I love to white heat emboss images and watercolor them! These images took me no time because they are so small. I stamped them a few times with versamark ink and then embossed them on watercolor paper. I used mostly bermuda bay ink and pool party for the flower colors. Every time I use bermuda ink and paper I wonder why I don't use it more often. I love the color!


For the leaves I decided to stamp the same flower on pear pizzazz. For the card base I used bermuda and swiped my white ink pad across it for a subtle look.  I love this technique. If is kind of hard to see it in my pictures but in person it looks so soft and pretty. The greeting is from the free as a bird stamp set and the die I used to cut that out is from the stitched label dies. This die set has great dies for sentiments. If you have not gotten this bundle yet, I would highly suggest it! The price is affordable and you can use it in so many different ways.  Let me know what you have done with this bundle.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment