Harvest Blessings for Freshly Made Sketches #400

Today I created a card for the Freshly Made Sketches card challenge. I frequently go on to their website and am inspired by their amazing design team but this is the first time I have actually submitted something. I loved the sketch for this weeks challenge as well as so excited for them to have reached a 400 sketch milestone. Way to go!




Isn't this just the sweetest little jug?  I love any type of a container in my stamp sets. The fun is always seeing what you can put in the container. This little jug is from the Country Home stamp set. I just adore this set. It has amazing images as well as beautiful sentiments.


Since the new Stampin' Up! holiday catalog has just been released I have been really in the mood to create fall cards.  I think they are my favorite to make with Christmas a close second.  I love the fall colors!


I had water colored one of the bouquets of flowers from the stamp set to originally place in the jug but then saw the small flowers from the bird ballad DSP and knew I had to use them. I had so much fun creating my own flower bouquet, although realized I don't really know how to arrange flowers so I just winged it.


For the background strip I used the pinewood planks embossing folder and swiped it with my crumb cake ink before running it through my machine. It really makes the groves stand out.


Do you have any ideas of what I can put in the little jug next?  I would love any comments you might have. Have a great weekend and go check out the fabulous website, freshly made sketches and thank you for stopping by! Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. I love the wood background you created for that lovely bouquet! It's perfect for the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I had so much fun creating with your amazing Sketch!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love your soft colors and your wood grain background panel! So so pretty! Thanks so much for celebrating with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lee Ann! Congrats to you all! So fun to join in on the fun!

      Delete