Another take on emboss resist!


Aren't these leaves beautiful stamped and embossed in silver and gold? I have been on a kick to make beautiful, quick cards! Don't get me wrong I do love to spend time creating elaborate cards yet lately my stamping mojo has been nonexistent. So when that happens I like to go back to the basics. If I try to hard to make a card with several layers I just feel like it just is not coming together. I stamped  and embossed each leaf separately so that the embossing powders did not mix. 


Once again, since I still had the fall colors out I used them. This greeting is one of my favorites! It is from the country home stamp set. It is such a great reminder to just be thankful. Thankful for all the stamps that I have to create with, thankful for all the coloring mediums that I have and the hands and fingers to create with. Also, thankful for eyes that I can see all the beautiful colors that God has created in nature to enjoy. All things that God creates are good and 
I am so thankful! I am also so thankful for you coming to visit my blog and for all the amazing friends that I have met in this crafting industry! Enjoy! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment